A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Lazer Cops is a retro bullet hell for up to four buddy cops. Grab your favourite buddies and sit down on the couch for some quality cooperative game-play or play alone and test your multi-tasking.
Buddy Cop Coop
Lazer Cops is a bullet hell with a twist - players are connected by a LAZER TETHER. The best way to destroy enemies is to wrap your LAZER TETHER around them, then watch them explode into pieces. The bad news is that this tether also chains you to the other players. Oh, and if one you dies, you ALL die. Better cooperate. Or else. Who exactly are you fighting? Doesn't matter. They're angry, they hate you, and they're in your way.
Are you a loose cannon that doesn't have any friends? That's OK. You'll just have to drive two cars at once. Sounds hard, doesn't it? Well, it is. But you're a grizzled cop who prefers to work alone. I'm sure you'll be fine.
- 33 levels, each with multiple game modes
- Unique cooperative bullet hell gameplay
- 4 groovy boss battles
- Supports up to 4 cops simultaneously (1-4 players)
- Play with a keyboard, or a controller, or a keyboard & controller, or 2 controllers, or 2 controllers and a keyboard... I think you get the point
- Cooperate OR compete with your friends!
- Large variety of level types, from obstacle levels, classic bullet-hell levels to vehicular smash-fests!
- Eye-sizzling neon aesthetics
- Screaming at your 'friends' when they screw up and you all die
Number of Players: 1-4 Local Multiplayer
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Controller & Keyboard Compatible
Price: $ 5-10
We are the Foolish Mortals, a small indie game team working on the desolate wastelands of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Dec 20, 2016|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, buddy-coop, coop, foolish-mortals, lazer-cops, Neon, Sci-fi, vehicular-combat|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam Greenlight, IndieDB|
Click download now to get access to the following files: