MMM: Murder Most Misfortunate
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A gruesome murder interrupts an evening party at a secluded mansion and you are the prime suspect! Explore the mansion, search for clues, and interrogate the other guests as you strive to unmask the killer in this open-ended mystery.
A murder is committed in a secluded mansion, and it's up to you to solve it.MMM is a visual novel adventure with an open-ended mystery that puts your deductive skills to the test. A murder occurs in a secluded manor, and if you can't find the killer in time, you just might take the blame for the crime yourself! Gather information and search the house for clues as you form your own conclusions about the evening's mysterious events.
- Multiple Endings: Finding the true killer is ideal, of course, but maybe building a plausible case against one of the other characters is good enough to get you off the hook!
- Unique and Compelling Characters: Play as Miss Fortune, a delightfully caustic anti-heroine who has already been widowed nine times. But this time, she didn't do it (really!), and she'll have to solve the mystery herself to prove it!
- Immersive Story: Sharply written dialog full of choices ensures a thoroughly immersive narrative.
- Voice-acting: Each character is fully voiced, with over 1700 voiced lines throughout the game!
- Beautiful Visuals: Detailed, searchable backgrounds and slick visual effects like rain, fog and variable lighting enhance the aesthetic experience.
- Time runs Short: The incompetent police are on their way. Better solve the mystery before they arrive, lest they come to their own (wrong) conclusions.
MMM is available for Mac, Linux & Windows computers.
It has full-English voice acting, and text in English, Italian or Spanish.
Download (or listen to) the OST for free here!
We're the Foolish Mortals, a small indie team based in the flat and desolate wastes of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Read more about the game and us here: http://www.foolish-mortals.net/mmm
|Published||330 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||26 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Anime, Interactive Fiction, mmm, murder-mystery, phoenix-wright, Point & Click, text-based, Visualization, Visual Novel|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, Italian|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial, One button|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.